Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour
If you are looking to go back in time and discover the hidden treasures of the Andes, the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (group service) is definitely the one we recommend for you.
This place witnessed the construction of an extensive network of trails by the Incas. Here you will find the Hanging Bridges made of vegetable fibers which are a construction restored generation after generation, lasting for more than 500 years to the present day. The Apurimac River flows through these lands at 3700 meters above sea level and meets this sample of the past, where every year more than 1000 people gather to renew their structures, in a ritual recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
In addition, you will have plenty of time to discover the Apurimac Canyon and the house of Tupac Amaru II, as well as the Pampamarca, Asnacqocha, Acopia and Pomacanchi lagoons. The four Andean lagoons form an unbeatable circuit where nature and adventure are combined, hidden in the depths of Peru.
Dare to explore Peru’s past with the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (Group Service)
Itinerary of the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (Group service):
We start the tour picking you up from your hotel very early in the morning to start the trip to the South Valley of Cusco and visit small towns along the way. The first stop will be the village of Cusipata where we will enjoy breakfast and get ready to start the journey to the Mirador de Combapata.
Afterwards, we will visit the stop of the Mini Volcano of the Pabellones which is located on the road to Yanaoca, one of the districts of the province of Canas. This journey will last one hour until we arrive at the district of Q'ewe where we will find the ancient Inca Bridge. Once we reach this intriguing construction we will zig-zag down to the Apurimac River.
Once located at this point, we will explore this site and its canyon and then head to Mosoc Llaqta where we find the house of Tupa Amaru II. Finally, we will visit the four Andean lakes: Pampamarca, Asnacqocha, Acopia and Pomacanchi.
After those visits, we will head to Cusipata for a 15-minute drive to enjoy a delicious lunch. The tour ends with a trip by private transport to Cusco, where we will enjoy the last panoramic views.
We will arrive at our destination around 4:00 pm.
The price of the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (Group service) includes:
- Pick up from your hotel or hostel
- Professional guide
- Tourist transportation
- We use private buses and minivans; very comfortable and with all the safety accessories according to the amount of tourists, our driver has many years of experience.
- Breakfast and lunch (vegetarian options available).
- First Aid kit (including emergency oxygen balloon).
The price of the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (group service) does not include:
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Entrance fee to Q'eswachaka Bridge (10 soles)
What to Bring
¿ What to bring for the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (Group Service)?
- Face mask
- Plastic face protector
- Comfortable clothing
- Sun protection items (sunglasses, hat or sun hats).
- Cash for shopping
¿ What considerations should you take into account when doing the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (Group Service)?
- Due to environmental, climatic or other factors beyond our control, the itinerary of the trip may vary. If so, we will notify you in a timely manner.
- Guru Explorers value your time and strive to respect the tour schedule; however, it may vary for reasons beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, field conditions, among other demonstrable reasons). We will do our best to offer efficient options and solutions for your enjoyment.
- Large suitcases or bags.
Not recommended for:
- People in wheelchairs.
- Pregnant women. (Huacachina Tour)
Terms and Conditions
- With 3 days or less notice, there will be no reimbursement.
- Between 4 and 7 days’ notice, 70% reimbursement.
- More than 7 days, 90% will be reimbursed.
- Fees applied for change of date in private tours:
- There will be no extra charge if notified more than 5 days in advance.
- If notified between 3 and 5 days in advance, an additional charge of 20% will apply.
- If notified 2 days or less in advance, it will not be possible to make the change and will not be subject to reimbursement.
- Subject to availability.
- There will be no refund in case of delayed flights, train delays, bad weather or other external factors.
Why choose us
We want to be part of the experience that you will live in the Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour (Group Service).
If you are still wondering why choose us, we would like you to read 7 outstanding features of our service:
- QUALITY: When you go to a teacher, it is because you want to answer all the questions. When it comes to travel, money, time and enjoyment there is a lot to solve and that's what Guru Explorers is all about, giving you the perfect balance for the adventure you DESERVE.
- EXPERIENCE: To become Guru Explorers, we are still world travelers, but experts in Cusco, Lima, and the most important destinations in Peru. We experienced bad and good experiences, finding that in the details is the difference, that's why we know what elements are essential for your trip, we are travelers and we strive to enhance your experience!
- TRANSPARENCY: We are here to provide you with the best information and description of our tours. We are not in favor of hidden costs. We provide the necessary information so you can choose the inclusions or upgrades you are looking for.
- SAFETY: You trust us with your time, your money and your expectations and that is why we fine-tune every detail to guarantee the trip you dream of.
- FLEXIBILITY: Although we have pre-established packages; we adapt to your needs and make tailor-made plans for you to visit any place in Peru, with the expertise of a Guru Explorers. We adapt trips for special occasions such as your corporate travel, honeymoon, birthday, social, cultural or sporting event in your visit to Peru, offering you complete advice to achieve and exceed your expectations.
- PASSION: Before being tour guides, we are travelers, explorers, adventurers; that makes us passionate about creating the best experiences in the time you invest for you and those you love.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We promote Responsible and Sustainable Tourism without affecting the traveler, nor exploiting the communities that receive us or their environment. We create experiences that are more humane and respectful of heritage.
Want a different trip? We won't keep you waiting!
Need help planning that long-awaited trip?
WE DESIGN YOUR EXPERIENCE IN PERU TOGETHER