From: Cusco Center
ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods
Do not stay with the desire to discover what this ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods has to offer you
Abode of the Gods
The Abode of the Gods, also known as the Apukunaq Tianan, is located about 9 kilometers away from the city of Cusco.
It is a set of huge sculptures carved in stone that are between 4 and 8 meters high approximately. It is dedicated to the Gods of the Inca culture and represents Pachamama, water, the cosmos, man, among other things.
In this attractive ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods, we propose you to live an adventure on wheels to immerse yourself a little more in the culture of ancient Peru.
This tour can last from 2 to 3 hours and the departure times can be the following:
- 08:00 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 03:00 PM
ATV itinerary to the Abode of the Gods:
We start with the pick-up from the Plaza de Armas, Plaza Regocijo or hotels near those squares.
We will make a trip of approximately 20 minutes to go to the base located in Tica Tica, the Sencca sector.
Once we arrive at our destination, we will begin with a safety briefing for 5 minutes, and also 10 minutes of training to practice handling the ATVs.
Then, we will start with the ATVs tour, this ride lasts 45 minutes.
We will begin by visiting the Colonial Fortress Aqueduct and then make a 30-minute visit to the Abode of the Gods, where we will be able to observe different handmade sculptures, appreciate the natural landscape and take pictures.
At the end of this visit, we will get back on our transport that will take us back to Plateros Street.
The ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods includes:
- Visit and guided - Abode of the Gods
- Quad bike
- Safety equipment (helmet)
- Briefing and instructional practice
- Entrance ticket to the Abode of the Gods
The ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods does not include:
What to Bring
What to bring to the ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods?
- Comfortable clothes
- Warming coat
- Rain poncho (specially between the months from November to March)
What considerations should you have when doing the ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods?
- Due to environmental, climatic, protests or other factors, beyond our control, the itinerary of the trip may vary. If so, you will be notified in a timely manner.
- Guru Explorers value your time and strive to respect the tour schedule; however, they may vary for reasons beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, field or road conditions, among other demonstrable reasons). We will do our best to offer efficient options and solutions for your enjoyment.
- Large suitcases or bags
Not recommended for:
- People in wheelchairs
- Pregnant women
Terms and Conditions
- With 3 days or less of notification, there will be no refund.
- Between 4 and 7 days of notification, 70% is refunded.
- More than 7 days, 90% is refunded.
- Fees applied for change of date in group tours:
- There will be no extra charge if notified more than 5 days in advance.
- If notified between 3 and 5 days in advance, an additional charge of 20% will apply.
- If notified 2 days or less in advance, it will not be possible to make the change and it will not be subject to a refund.
- Subject to availability.
- There will be no refund in case of delayed flights, train delays, bad weather or other external factors.
Why choose us
We want to be part of the experience that you will live in the ATVs Tour to the Abode of the Gods.
If you still wonder why choose us, we would like you to read 7 features highlights of our service:
- QUALITY: When you go with a master, it is because you want to answer all the questions. In a matter of travel, money, time and enjoyment you have to solve and that's what Guru Explorers is all about, giving you the perfect balance for the adventure you DESERVE.
- EXPERIENCE: To become Guru Explorers, we are still world travelers, but experts in Cusco, Lima, and the most important destinations in Peru. We had bad and good experiences, appreciating that the difference is in the details, that is why we know what elements are essential for your trip. We are travelers and we strive to enhance your experience!
- TRANSPARENCY: We are here to provide you with the best information and description of our tours. We are not supporters of hidden costs. We provide the necessary information so that you can choose the inclusions or upgrades you are looking for.
- SECURITY: You trust us with your time, your money and your expectations and that is why we refine every detail to guarantee the trip you dream of.
- FLEXIBILITY: Although we have pre-established packages; we adapt to your needs and make plans to suit you, so that you can visit any place in Peru, with the expertise of a Guru Explorers. We adapt trips for special occasions such as your corporate trips, honeymoon, birthday, social, cultural or sports events during your visit to Peru, offering you complete advice to achieve and exceed your expectations.
- PASSION: Before being tour guides, we are travelers, explorers, adventurers; that makes us passionate about creating the best experiences in the time you invest for yourself and those you love.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We promote Responsible and Sustainable Tourism, not affecting the traveler, nor exploiting the communities that receive us or their environment. We create experiences that are more human and respectful of heritage.
Do you want a different trip? We won't keep you waiting!
Need help planning that long-awaited trip?
WE DESIGN YOUR EXPERIENCE IN PERU TOGETHER