Sacred Valley Tour + Glamping
What are you waiting for to discover the Inca treasures in the Sacred Valley Glamping?
If you do the Glamping to the Sacred Valley, you can be sure that you will want to come back, since it includes the best attractions of Cusco, accompanied by exclusive services that will guarantee an incredible experience. In this activity you will have magical moments such as campfires under the stars, or feeding llamas and alpacas in their environment, you will be able to appreciate incredible views of the snow-capped mountains and you will collect unique moments that you will remember for the rest of your life.
We will also take the opportunity to tour the neighboring villages where you can learn a lot about the local customs and learn about their textile techniques. Also, the Maras salt mines will be another point on the tour, consisting of several wells dug by the Incas where salt is extracted in an artisanal way, using ancient techniques.
You will surely take your breath away when you discover how nature and culture merge in this exclusive site, where you will find fauna and flora coexisting harmoniously with the crops of the villages and the natives of the site who will be waiting for you with open arms.
In this article you can get all the information you need if you want to get the most out of your Glamping in the Sacred Valley. You can also take advantage of other activities in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
For more information… Do not hesitate to contact us!
Our team will be waiting for your message.
Itinerary of the Sacred Valley Tour + Glamping:
- We will depart from Cusco to the Sacred Valley (morning shift 8:30 am or afternoon shift 12:30 pm).
- We will make a stop in Chinchero, a picturesque village where we will learn about some of their traditional weaving techniques, based on thousands of years of practice and knowledge. We will also learn about their culture and local customs.
- We will make a tour of Moray.
- We will visit the salt mines of Maras, a site composed of 3 thousand wells where salt is extracted from the mountain in an artisanal way, using the same technique of the Incas.
- Finally, we will go to the site where we will do the Glamping to enjoy a meal under the exclusive tents and personalized atmosphere.
What is included in the Sacred Valley + Glamping tour:
- Transfer from lodging in the historic center of Cusco. Access to the hotel area is limited by the narrow streets of the city, if necessary, the guide will suggest a nearby point to start the tour.
- Return to the lodge (private tours) or Plaza Regocijo.
- Professional guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese (ask for availability for this or other languages).
- Shared tour to Chincheros, Maras and Moray.
El precio del tour Valle Sagrado + Glamping no incluye:
- Traslado desde hoteles fuera de la ciudad de Cusco, como Urubamba, Pisac u otros disponible; debe consultar si hay algún cargo extra con Guru Explorers.
- Propina para el guía.
- Almuerzo buffet (se puede adicionar en el proceso de compra).
- Desayuno, cena u otra comida no especificada en el itinerario.
- Boleto turístico: ver información abajo (se puede comprar como extra).
- Boleto de ingreso a las salineras de Maras (se puede comprar como extra).
- Transporte de regreso a Cusco
El Boleto Turístico del Cusco (BTC) permite el ingreso a distintas atracciones. Se puede comprar en la entrada de cada destino turístico que visitemos (considerar que solo aceptan pago en efectivo).
- Para este tour, será necesario el Boleto Turístico Parcial del circuito III, el cual cubre las atracciones de Pisac, Chinchero, Moray y Ollantaytambo.
- Boleto Turístico Parcial - Extranjeros S/. 70.00
- Boleto Turístico Parcial - Peruanos S/. 40.00
- Ver más información sobre el Boleto Turístico en este artículo.
What to Bring
What to bring for the visit to the Inca Valley + Glamping?
- It is recommended to bring: comfortable shoes, light clothing, hat, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, rain gear (especially in November - April).
- Passport or ID card.
- Travel insurance.
- Audiovisual recording devices (cell phone, camera, video cameras).
- Cash (local currency).
What considerations should you take into account when taking the tour in Cusco?
- You can include the entrance tickets to the attractions - as an additional - in the process of hiring the Tour, or purchase it on your own directly on site with cash payment (entrance ticket prices may vary without prior notice).
- Please note that access is limited due to the narrow streets of the city, in some cases the guide will suggest a nearby pick-up point.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to environmental, climatic or other factors beyond our control, the itinerary of the trip may vary. If so, we will notify you in a timely manner.
- Guru Explorers value your time and make every effort to respect the tour schedule; however, it may vary for reasons beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, field conditions, among other demonstrable reasons). We will do our best to offer efficient options and solutions for your enjoyment.
- Large suitcases or bags.
Not recommended for:
- Wheelchair users.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation or Date Changes Policies:
- More than 14 days, 50% is refunded.
- 14 days or less, there will be no refund.
- There will be no refund in case of delayed flights, train delays, bad weather or other external factors.
Why choose us
The experience that makes you live the beauty of this mountain of colors is inexplicable, it is really a personal encounter between you and nature. We want to be part of that experience that you will live in the Sacred Valley Tour + Glamping.
If you are still wondering why choose us? We would like you to read 7 outstanding characteristics of our service:
When you go to a teacher, it is because you want to answer all the questions. In a matter of travel, money, time and enjoyment, you have to choose the best options available and that is what “Guru Explorers” is all about, giving you the perfect balance for the adventure you DESERVE.
To become “Guru Explorers”, we are still world travelers, but experts in Cusco, Lima, and the most important destinations in Peru. We lived bad and good experiences, valuing that the main difference lies in the details, so we know what elements are essential for your trip. We are travelers and we strive to enhance your experience!
We are here to provide you with the best and most accurate information and description of our tours. We are not supporters of hidden costs, that is why we provide the necessary information so you can choose the inclusions or upgrades you are looking for.
You entrust us with your time, your money and your expectations and that is why we fine-tune every detail to guarantee the trip you dream of.
Although we have pre-established packages; they can be adapted to your needs and to make plans that are suited to you, so that you can visit any place in Peru, with the expertise of “Guru Explorers”. We adapt trips for special occasions such as your corporate trips, honeymoon, birthday, social, cultural or sports event during your visit to Peru, offering you complete advice to achieve and exceed your expectations.
Before being tour guides, we are travelers, explorers, adventurers; That makes us passionate about creating the best experiences in the time you invest for yourself and those you love.
We promote Responsible and Sustainable Tourism, not affecting the traveler, nor exploiting the communities that receive it or their environment. We create more human and respectful experiences of Heritage.
Do you want a different trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas? We won't keep you waiting!
Need help planning that long-awaited trip?
WE DESIGN YOUR EXPERIENCE IN PERU TOGETHER